It’s so important that you take good care of your tattoo. Once you leave the shop, it’s your responsibility to do what we tell you so that your piece will heal as well as possible. So pay attention:
- Remove the bandage after 4 hours.
- Wash it with warm water and unscented soap.
- Pat dry it with a clean towel or let it air dry.
- Repeat this process two times a day for the first couple of days, then once a day after that until it is healed.
- Begin applying an unscented white cream lotion to the tattoo after your 4th time washing it.
- Don’t touch it with dirty hands or pick at it. It is a wound, treat it as such.
- It’s going to itch, DO NOT SCRATCH it. You can ruin the tattoo by pulling out the ink.
- NO beach, NO jacuzzi, NO sunbathing until the tattoo is fully healed.
Need a touch-up? No problem. Call the shop or swing by and let us have a look. Touch-ups are free.