Safety Measures / COVID-19
If you have symptoms of the flu, cold, or if you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please inform us to reschedule your appointment. If you answered yes to any of the questions below, please contact us to rebook your appointment. For reasons unrelated to illness or emergency, please respect our 48hr cancellation policy.
- Have you travelled to a country of high transmission of COVID-19 or have you had contact with someone experiencing respiratory symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, please reschedule your appointment.
Before Leaving Your Home
- Please make sure to not bring bulky items with you. A backpack or purse is permitted but no big shopping bags and extra stuff please!
- Please eat before coming to your appointment. No food is permitted during your time inside the salon as it would require your mask to be removed. You can use your water bottle however you must drink with a straw. All food must be consumed outside of the shop.
When You Are Here
- Please present yourself at our main entrance, situated on St-Hubert (6300 St-Hubert). Please wait for someone to assist you at the door.
- We provide 2 parking spaces in the back entrance of the shop. Please let us know if you will require parking.
- You will be required to wash hands with soap and hot water for 20 seconds upon entering the premises.
- You will have the option to buy a hygienic mask for $1.00.
- Booking will include an additional 15 minutes to allow for ample cleaning time and disinfection of any public surfaces.
- We have positioned stylists and clients to support social distancing with the only exception being your hair cut or hair colour.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available throughout the shop.
- We have added four HEPA filtration systems throughout our shop which clean the air of 99.97% of airborne particles.
- We have been trained and certified in WHO Infection Prevention and Control for Novel Coronavirus and PPE training.
- We will be sterilizing the shop throughout the day for your safety.
We believe that our existing protocols coupled with these additional safety precautions that align with CDC recommendations and Quebec guidelines will help us effectively manage our work environment and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We ask that if you develop any symptoms and/or receive a positive test result for COVID-19 in the coming weeks following your appointment to please reach out to us.