Since 2013, we've had the pleasure of hosting some of Montreal's most talented people. We provide an unpretentious and professional environment that focuses on good hair, mental health and sustainability. We strive to create a safe and collaborative environment where all artists, guests, and dogs feel welcome.
Burn out is rampant in the hair industry which is why we believe in a 4 day work week, living wages, competitive chair rental, fair commissions, private insurance /healthcare, and professional development opportunities for our staff.
If you share a similar ethos to ours and would like to work with us, we would love to meet you.
BIPOC and 2SLGBTQIA+ candidates will be prioritized in the hiring process.
- Experienced colourists who are looking to grow their clientele. Minimum 3 years experience necessary.
If you are a professional in the beauty industry and share our ethics and values, we would love to host you! We adore sharing our space with hairdressers, nails techs and artists from all over the world.
Guest Spots Available:
- Nail Technicians and Artists
- Eyelash and Brow Technicians
- Microblade Specialists
Guest Artist Yuri September 2022.
We are very excited to host Yuri from Nagoya, Japan guesting with us Sept 20+21 2022. Yuri specializes in intricate nail art and design. Check out her work HERE.
- Spots are limited. If you would like to book with @yuriosuka123 please DM her with design ideas then call us to book an appointment. A 40$ deposit will be taken to ensure your presence. Last minute cancellations and "no shows" will result in forfeited deposits.
- Please be on time. Nail art is a complex and intricate process that often takes hours to complete. If you are 15minutes + late, your appointment will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited. Thank you for respecting our cancellation policies and protocols.